Acetylcysteine. Contained in a medicinal product Acetylcysteine ACC 600mg tablets acetylcysteine is an active substance exhibiting mucolytic activity.
Acetylcysteine ACC Long Ingredients:
One sachet (3g granules) contains an active substance: 600 mg acetylcysteine and auxiliary ingredients: sucrose, ascorbic acid, sodium saccharin, lemon fragrance, fragrance honey.
Acetylcysteine is a substance that thins the mucus, reducing its viscosity and making it easier to expectorate it. When associated with cold bronchitis drug ACC Long 600mg / 3G will bring the expected relief.
Keep out of reach of children, at room temperature. It contains sucrose.
Indications for use
- Acute and chronic bronchitis, obstructive bronchitis;
- Trachea, laryngotracheitis
- Pneumonia, pulmonary abscess;
- Bronchoecstatic disease
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- bronchiolitis, cystic fibrosis;
- Increased sensitivity to acetylcysteine or other ingredients;
stomach ulcer and
- The duodenum in the course of worsening;
- Hemorrhaging, pulmonary bleeding;
- Sugar deficiency/isomaltase, fructose intolerance, glucose-galactic insufficiency;
- Period of breastfeeding;
- children between 2 and 6 years of age
Use as directed on the package leaflet or as directed by your doctor. Take after a meal. During treatment should drink at least 1.5 liters of fluid a day. It should not be taken at bedtime. Adults, adolescents over 14 years of age: One tablet 1 time daily; children 6-14 years. Without consulting a doctor formulation can take up to 4-5 days.