ACC Hot 600mg / 3g
Generic name: acetylcysteine
Acetylcysteine is a derivative of the amino acid cysteine. Acetylcysteine has a phlegm-loosening effect on the bronchial region. The ACC tablets for oral solution is used for loosening phlegm.
Adults and adolescents from 14 years of age use 1 sachet a day. Under the age of 14 years , the drug is not given in terms of the amount of active substance in the bag. If you do not feel better within 5 days or you get sick, you should consult a doctor.
Indications for use
- Acute and chronic bronchitis, obstructive bronchitis;
- Trachea, laryngotracheitis
- Pneumonia, pulmonary abscess;
- Bronchoecstatic disease
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- bronchiolitis, cystic fibrosis;
- Increased sensitivity to acetylcysteine or other ingredients;
stomach ulcer and
- The duodenum in the course of worsening;
- Hemorrhaging, pulmonary bleeding;
- Sugar deficiency/isomaltase, fructose intolerance, glucose-galactic insufficiency;
- Period of breastfeeding;
- Under 2 years of age (for this form of medicine).