Acetylcysteine ACC Active 600mg. acetylcysteine is an active substance exhibiting mucolytic activity. The medicine in the form of granules for beverage indicated in the case of the retained bronchial secretions.
Acetylcysteine ACC Active Ingredients:
One sachet (3g granules) contains an active substance: 600 mg acetylcysteine and auxiliary ingredients: sucrose, ascorbic acid, sodium saccharin, lemon fragrance, fragrance honey.
Acetylcysteine ACC Active Action:
Acetylcysteine is a substance that thins the mucus, reducing its viscosity and making it easier to expectorate it. When associated with cold bronchitis drug ACC Hot 600mg / 3G will bring the expected relief.
Use as directed on the package leaflet or as directed by your doctor. Take after a meal.
Indications for use
- Acute and chronic bronchitis, obstructive bronchitis;
- Trachea, laryngotracheitis
- Pneumonia, pulmonary abscess;
- Bronchoecstatic disease
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- bronchiolitis, cystic fibrosis;
- Increased sensitivity to acetylcysteine or other ingredients;
stomach ulcer and
- The duodenum in the course of worsening;
- Hemorrhaging, pulmonary bleeding;
- Sugar deficiency/isomaltase, fructose intolerance, glucose-galactic insufficiency;
- Period of breastfeeding;
- children between 2 and 6 years of age