Acetylcysteine. Contained in a medicinal product Acetylcysteine ACC Extra acetylcysteine is an active substance exhibiting mucolytic activity. The medicine in the form of granules for beverage indicated in the case of the retained bronchial secretions.
Acetylcysteine ACC Hot Ingredients:
One sachet (3g granules) contains an active substance: 600 mg acetylcysteine and auxiliary ingredients: sucrose, ascorbic acid, sodium saccharin, lemon fragrance, fragrance honey.
Keep out of reach of children, at room temperature. It contains sucrose.
Indications for use
- Acute and chronic bronchitis, obstructive bronchitis;
- Trachea, laryngotracheitis
- Pneumonia, pulmonary abscess;
- Bronchoecstatic disease
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD);
- bronchiolitis, cystic fibrosis;
- Increased sensitivity to acetylcysteine or other ingredients;
stomach ulcer and
- The duodenum in the course of worsening;
- Hemorrhaging, pulmonary bleeding;
- Sugar deficiency/isomaltase, fructose intolerance, glucose-galactic insufficiency;
- Period of breastfeeding;
- children between 2 and 6 years of age