Diclac 150 mg is a prolonged-release tablet.
Diclac belongs to a group of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), which are
used to treat pain and inflammation.
Diclac relieves symptoms of inflammation, such as
swelling and pain and also reduces fever. It has no effect
on the cause of inflammation or fever. Diclac can be used
to treat the following conditions:
• inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis,
• acute musculoskeletal disorders such as frozen
shoulder or tendinitis
• other painful conditions such as fractures, low back
pain, sprains, strains, dislocations, orthopaedic or
• pain and swelling after surgery
• painful menstrual periods
• attacks of gout.