Diclac 75mg is a prolonged-release tablet.
Diclac belongs to a group of medicines called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), which are
used to treat pain and inflammation.
Diclac relieves symptoms of inflammation, such as
swelling and pain and also reduces fever. It has no effect
on the cause of inflammation or fever.
• inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis,
• acute musculoskeletal disorders such as frozen
shoulder or tendinitis
• fractures, low back pain, sprains, strains, dislocations, orthopaedic or
• pain and swelling after surgery
• painful menstrual periods
• attacks of gout.
- Allergy to diclofenac or any ingredients of the medication
- the third trimester of pregnancy (after 28 weeks)
Salutas Pharma GmbH