Trade name: Fraxiparine 03
Dosage strength: 2850IU AXa/0,3ml; (10) pre-filled syringes 0,3ml
FRAXIPARINE [Nadroparin calcium solution for injection (9,500 anti-Xa IU/ml)]
- The prophylaxis of thromboembolic disorders, such as:
- those associated with general or orthopedic surgery
- those in high-risk medical patients (respiratory failure and/or respiratory infection and/or cardiac failure), hospitalized in the intensive care unit.
- The treatment of thromboembolic disorders.
- The prevention of clotting during hemodialysis.
- The treatment of unstable angina and non-Q wave myocardial infarction.
- Do not use Fraxiparine if you have an allergy to:
- any medicine containing nadroparin calcium
- heparin or low-molecular weight heparins
- have had thrombocytopenia (a low blood platelet count) due to using Fraxiparine before
- have an increased risk of bleeding or a bleeding disorder
- have a history of ulcers in the stomach or intestine
- have had a burst blood vessel in your brain
- have infective endocarditis (an infection of the lining of the heart)
- have severe kidney failure and are being treated for a blood clot
Aspen Notre Dame de Bondeville