- Symptomatic therapy of painful inflammatory processes of various origins (including postoperative and post-traumatic pain, ischialgia, myalgia, sciatica, bruises and muscle strain, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, an acute attack of gout, tenosynovitis, bursitis);
- symptomatic treatment of acute pain syndrome in inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (only for IM administration)
For external use.
A small amount of cream (about 3-5 cm) is applied with light rubbing movements in a thin layer on the skin above the lesion. The cream is applied 2-3 times/day.
The duration of the treatment without consulting a doctor should not exceed 14 days.
- systemic mastocytosis
- low amount of albumin proteins in the blood
- increased risk of bleeding due to clotting disorder
- an increased risk of bleeding
- high blood pressure
- a blood clot
- an ulcer from too much stomach acid
- stomach or intestinal ulcer
- severe liver disease
- tobacco smoking
- increased cardiovascular event risk
- time immediately after coronary bypass surgery
- kidney disease with likely reduction in kidney function