Mechanical tonometer MT-20 with a built-in stethoscope for measuring blood pressure according to the Korotkov method.
- It is a precision instrument, ie. A. Does not respond to the electromagnetic waves from the household and professional appliances.
- Reliable. The pressure gauge has a shockproof metal housing.
- Large pressure gauge display with easy-to-read numbers.
- Screwdriver to calibrate the pressure gauge without going to the service center.
- Possibility of measuring pressure up to 1 min. (mandatory with a pacemaker).
- High-quality speaker system:
- Sensitive membrane of the stethoscope.
- Soundproofing from external noise.
- diaphragm pressure gauge;
- compression cuff;
- a blower with a valve;
- packing box.
|Pressure gauge (size, additional specifications)||standard calibrated|
|Dust filters in pear||there is|
|Value of division||the division of the scale of the manometers of the device is 2 mm. rt. st|
|Metal. cuff fixation ring||there is|
|Cuff||wear-resistant cuff made of high quality nylon|
|Cuff size||254-406 mm|
|measurement range||the range of air pressure measurements in the compression cuff is 20-300 mm. rt. st|
|Possibility of using 5 types of cuffs||there is|
|Calibration screwdriver||there is|
|Dimensions overall||190x115x65 mm|
|Weight||no more than 0, 542 kg|
|Additional Information||Free service for the entire life of the product|