Trypsin- Proteolytic enzymes, trypsin, and chymotrypsin helps support tissue health. Helps support protein metabolism pathway, immune system health, healthy circulatory function.
- Activate tissue repair and break down of the cellular debris
- Promotes speedier recovery and better resolution of inflammatory signs and symptoms due to tissue injury.*
- Demonstrates analgesic effects and reduces pain associated with healing
- Supports Healthy Joints, Musculoskeletal Health and Immune System Health
How Proteolytic Enzymes provide support to Tissue Health:
Acts mostly in the locations of tissue damage and irritation, where it helps to break down bad protein complexes to reduce swelling caused from inflammation and prevents body tissue from further destruction.
Helps to initiate tissue repair at the site of damage; relieves the tissue, blood and lymph vessels blockage, removes dead cells (tissue) and allows healthy tissue to grow and repair faster.
- 2 capsules 3 times daily on an empty stomach or as directed by a healthcare professional.