Mechanical tonometer MT-10 for measuring blood pressure according to the Korotkov method.
- It is a high-precision device, because it does not react to electromagnetic waves from household and professional equipment.
- Reliable. The manometer has a metal shockproof case.
- Large gauge display with easy to read numbers.
- Screwdriver for calibrating the pressure gauge without contacting a service center.
- Fits five types of cuffs of different sizes for adults and children.
- Ability to measure pressure up to 1 min. (required if you have a pacemaker).
- membrane manometer;
- compression cuff;
- blower with valve;
- packing box.